Why You'll Want To Read More About Irobot Roomba Combo > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

요리레시피 | Why You'll Want To Read More About Irobot Roomba Combo

페이지 정보

작성자 Geraldine Shave… 작성일24-07-27 23:23

본문

iRobot Roomba Combo Review

iRobot Roomba combo adapts to your habits of cleaning and suggests programs that can help you. Smart mapping, automatic schedules and Clean While I'm Away are a few of the carefully curated irobot roomba vacuum OS features.

The iRobot App lets you review images captured by the Combo J7+ to figure out the areas it shouldn't enter (such as lamp cords). You can also modify the map by drawing specific zones the robot should stay away from.

Vacuuming

The Combo Essential features a powerful 4-Stage Cleaner that vacuums and mop in one step. This unit can reach places that are difficult to reach, such as underneath the couch. It uses intelligent navigation to organize the cleaning in neat rows for wall-towall cleaning and to prevent falling down steps, while sensors assist navigate around furniture. Clean Base Auto-Fill Docks empty debris for up 60 days, and refills liquid to ensure that it is able to clean itself autonomously. It's also compatible with more cleaning solutions than any other 2-in-1.

The roomba combination is also a capable mops, but it lacks some more advanced features that make the Roomba J7+ a top sweeper. It changes from mopping to sweeping when it detects an area that is damp. A small robot arm lifts a little water tank/dustbin combo and a new pad slides into the cleaner when you hit the button.

html>
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)