13 Things About Cheap Pushchairs You May Not Know > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

싱나벼룩시장 | 13 Things About Cheap Pushchairs You May Not Know

페이지 정보

작성자 Marlon 작성일24-07-26 22:03

본문

Cheap Pushchairs

There are a number of aspects to consider when shopping for the perfect pushchair. What works for your outdoor lifestyle might not work for urban living and a stroller that is easy to maneuver over shiny shop floors might struggle on rough, muddy terrain.

If you're planning baby number two and the option of a travel system that could be made into a twin pushchair is ideal. They're designed to adapt to the growth of your baby and can be used from birth until six months.

iCandy Peach

This deluxe pram is popular with famous mothers and offers a remarkable amount of function for the price. The spacious carrycot makes it suitable for babies from birth. Innovative adaptors are able Where To buy pushchairs convert it into a twin foldable pushchair. Its contemporary premium knitted fabrics are robust and soft with a sophisticated feel. A large canopy and a multi-position reclining seat offer baby maximum comfort, while a practical zip pocket is a great place to store essentials. Elevators raise the seat unit, creating a highchair on-the-go that allows parents to roll up and dine in restaurants. It also comes with a stylish footmuff and changing bag for an all-in-one travel solution.

The Peach 7's aluminium chassis is lighter than the majority of pushchairs and its puncture-proof polyurethane tyres have been designed to handle all terrain from slick surfaces and sports grounds to parks and muddy paths. The suspension has been made a little softer to improve comfort for both the parent and baby while the front wheels swivel so that it is easy to turn corners, even one-handed. Its small size and tight turning circle allow it to navigate through narrow hallways and aisles. This makes it ideal for city living.

This model is available in a range of colourways including iCandy Black Special Edition with black chassis and fabric for a monochrome look. It comes with an on-board cup holder and is compatible with the iCandy Cuddler, iCandy Rocker and the iCandy Sidekick Stroller. It can be purchased directly from iCandy for a price of PS1,149, or from third-party retailers, such as Babythingz.

Babyzen YOYO2

graco-ezlite-ultimate-easy-to-use-lightwThe Babyzen YOYO2 pram is a light stylish, elegant and user-friendly pram. This is the perfect pram for those who are city dweller and use the tube regularly, if you want to fold it up and put it in your trunk while driving, or if you require an easy stroller that can be taken out with just you and your baby. It's also eco-friendly.

The YOYO 2 starts at PS399 for the chassis and the 6+ color packs however, add the infant bassinet or a car seat (sold separately) and you'll pay close to PS800 for a complete travel system. This is similar to other pushchairs that are 'urban,' such as the Bugaboo Bee 6

YOYO 2 folds down to 52 44x18 or 20 173 x 7.1 in. It fits into the cabin baggage allowance guidelines established by many airlines. It is also one of the few double strollers that can be used from birth with the addition of either the newborn bassinet or the Newborn or 0+ fabric pack.

It has small wheels that are best for grass and pavements however, it can also handle bumpier terrain - although those who are adventurous may want to consider something with all-terrain tires. It also has a cool trick that the handle bar can be put away, meaning you can move your YOYO 2 to an open table in a restaurant and then sit down.

The YOYO 2 is easy to maneuver, and has one of the most compact turning ratios in stroller land. It does require two people to fold it and unfold. It is also not able to be pulled along its wheels when folded, like the majority of umbrella pushchairs.

My Babiie

The My Babiie travel system is an excellent choice if you are looking for a complete system. This bundle is suitable for use from the time of birth. It comes with a car, a carrycot, and pushchair all in one. This car seat is a fantastic choice for newborns or toddlers due to its wide base and i-Size compatibility. Additionally, the seat is fully reclineable and can help your toddler or baby to nap on the go. It also has a large and extendable hood that protects them from the sun.

The My Babiie MB250 stroller is easy to use and folds using the carrycot, a carrier or seat attached. It has a simple one-handed fold and is light which makes it easy to move around. It is also small and fits into most small cars. It comes with a range of accessories including the changing bag, rain cover, and a cup holder.

My Babiie is known for its stylish products that were designed in collaboration with celebrities mums. The Belgravia Rose Gold and Black travel system is a prime example, as it was designed in collaboration with Christina Milian. Even if celebrity alliances aren't your style this is a comprehensive set with plenty of features to keep your family happy.

This My Babiie MB500 i-Size Spin car seat is a top-rated product that has been tested to the highest standards. It is suitable for infants aged from birth up to 4 years. ISOFIX connectors can be used to attach it to the chassis. It's also compatible with My Babiie Explorer MB52, which comes in three fashionable fabrics, comes with a seat that can be folded flat and a newborn insert and a hood that is tall. When you're ready to transfer your little one from the car seat to the stroller, the seat clicks onto the chassis using two buttons to either side.

Bugaboo Bee

Elegant, practical and inexpensive stylish, practical and affordable, the Bugaboo Bee is one of the top pushchairs available on the market. It's been around since 2007 and recently underwent an overhaul with the new Bee 6. The major differences between earlier models are the adjustable backrest height, the larger sun canopy, and the circular joint system that allows you to move and face your seat towards or away from you.

The Bee 6 is also a much narrower vehicle, which makes it great for squeezing on to public transport or for navigating those tricky city streets. Additionally the iconic yellow colour makes it easy for people to spot you on the street and for Deliveroo cyclists to see you when they're speeding down your street.

It's a joy to drive too with a smooth steering and a nice smooth suspension. I also enjoyed the wide and deep basket, which is ideal for grocery shopping trips, and the fact that it's easily accessible, whether you're in the seat facing your way or away from you.

The Bee's durability and strength is another thing that impressed me. The handle bar is easy to hold, and the design of the pushchair oozes quality. It's easy to see that this is a model that has been designed to last generation after generation.

Of course it's not cheap. The Bee costs PS1000 at retail price however, it's a lot less than other top-end strollers. It's well worth the cost, considering its features and build. Particularly for those who are more concerned about fashion than they are about functionality.

Baby Jogger Urban Glide Double

The Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double Jogger comes with stadium-style seating that can hold two children. It can accommodate one car seat at a time and is compatible with a variety of brands. It's more expensive than other strollers on this list however, it has a huge storage basket and a high quality score. It also has an adjustable bumper bar that can be used to hold toys or provide a resting spot for kids.

The stroller is sleek and simple to push. The three huge wheels are fitted with air-filled tires that allow for jogging or navigating difficult terrain simple. It is also very lightweight and comes with a comfortable ergonomic handlebar and foot brake and a hand brake that can be squeezed or pushed. The only drawbacks to this bike is that it doesn't recline and the canopy does not cover the entire seat.

Another advantage of this stroller is that it can be transformed into a light stroller for infants by incorporating a bassinet. It has a large shopping basket, which is ideal for grabbing groceries while you are returning to your home. It is sturdy and can be used from the start as the running walker.

It's a bit big and heavy to fit through narrow doors or into the boot of a car and is therefore best suited for families with a huge driveway or garage and who aren't afraid to carry it around. Its price is also a turn-off for some, and it's not compatible with infant car seats, so you'll have to buy an additional bassinet for your child during the first eight months or at least.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)