The 9 Things Your Parents Teach You About Cheap Pushchairs > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이펫자랑 | The 9 Things Your Parents Teach You About Cheap Pushchairs

페이지 정보

작성자 Hayden 작성일24-07-26 00:59

본문

Cheap Pushchairs

There are many things to take into consideration when you are looking for the perfect pushchair. What is suitable for your outdoor lifestyle may not work for urban living and a stroller that glides effortlessly across shiny floors could be unable to handle rough and muddy terrain.

If you're thinking of having a baby number two and an infant travel system that can be converted into a twin pushchair is perfect. These are designed to grow with your baby and are generally used from birth until six months.

iCandy Peach

This luxurious pram has been a favourite with celebrity mums and offers a remarkable amount of function for the price. It is suitable for babies because of its spacious carrycot. It can also be transformed into a twin pushchair by using innovative adapters. Its contemporary premium knitted fabrics are sturdy and soft with a luxurious feel. A large canopy and multi-position recliner seat provide baby with maximum comfort, while a convenient zip pocket stores essentials. Elevators raise the seat, creating a highchair on-the-go that allows parents to take their roll-ups to eat in restaurants. It comes with a chic changing bag and footmuff for the complete travel set-up.

The Peach 7's aluminum chassis is lighter than the majority of cheap pushchairs, and its puncture-proof polyurethane tires are designed to handle all terrain from bumpy surfaces and sports grounds to parkland and forest paths that are muddy. The suspension has been softer to ensure comfort for the child as well as the parent. The front wheels can be swiveled so that it is easier to turn corners with just one hand. Its compact size and a tight turning circle enable it to navigate through narrow aisles and hallways. This makes it ideal for urban life.

This version comes in a variety of colors and styles, including iCandy Black Special Edition. The frame and the fabrics are black to give a monochrome appearance. It comes with a cup holder on board and is compatible to the iCandy Cuddler and the Sidekick Stroller. It can be purchased directly from iCandy for a price of PS1,149, or from third-party retailers, such as Babythingz.

Babyzen YOYO2

The Babyzen YOYO2 pram is a lightweight, stylish and easy-to-use pram. It's a great choice for those who live in a city and regularly use the tube, would like to fold up your stroller and place it into your trunk while driving, or want a light pram for trips with only your child. It's also eco-friendly.

The YOYO 2 starts at PS399 for the chassis and the 6+ color packs, but add the newborn bassinet or a branded car seat (sold separately) and you'll be spending around PS800 for a complete travel system. This is like other 'urban pushchairs like the Bugaboo Bee 6

YOYO 2 folds down to 52 x 44 x 18 or 20 x 17,3 x 7.1 in. It is compatible with the cabin baggage allowances set by most airlines. It is also one of the few double strollers that can be used right from birth, with either the bassinet for newborns and/or the 0+ or newborn fabric pack.

It has small wheels that work best on pavements and grass but can still tackle bumpier ground - though adventurous families might want to look for something with all-terrain wheels. It also has a neat trick: the handle bar can be put away, so you can take your YOYO 2 up to an open table in a restaurant, and then sit down.

The YOYO 2, with its low turning ratio, is one of the strollers that is easiest to maneuver. It requires two people to fold it and unfold. It is also not able to be pulled on its wheels while folded like a handful of other umbrella pushchairs.

My Babiie

hauck-sport-pushchair-minnie-sweetheart-The My Babiie travel system is an excellent option If you're looking for a complete set. It is designed to be used right from birth and comes with the car seat, carrycot and pushchair seat all in one. This car seat is a great option for toddlers or newborns because of its big base and i-Size compatibility. Additionally, the seat is fully reclinable and will help your toddler or baby to sleep in the car. It also has a large and hood that can be extended to shield your child from sun.

The My Babiie MB250 stroller is easy to use and folds with the carrier, carrycot or seat that is attached. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver. It folds using just one hand. It's also compact, fitting into most small cars. It comes with many accessories that include a changing pouch as well as a rain cover and the coffee holder.

My Babiie is known for its chic products that have been created in collaboration with famous mums. The Belgravia Rose Gold and Black travel system is an excellent example, as it was designed with Christina Milian. However, even if celeb partnerships aren't your thing this is an excellent all-rounder that has plenty of features to make your family happy.

This My Babiie MB500 i-Size Spin car seat is a top-rated product, which has been tested to the highest standards. It's suitable for babies from birth to 4 years old. It can be connected to the chassis via the use of ISOFIX connectors. It is also compatible with the My Baby Explorer MB52, which comes with three trendy fabrics, has a lie flat seat with a newborn insert and a tall hood. When you're ready to move your child from the car seat to the stroller, simply click the seat onto the chassis by pressing two buttons on each side.

Bugaboo Bee

Elegant, practical and inexpensive The Bugaboo Bee is one of the best pushchairs on the market. It's been in use since 2007 and was recently relaunched with the new Bee 6 model. The main differences between earlier models are the height-adjustable backrest, larger sun canopy, and the circular joint system that allows you to move and face your seat toward or away from you.

The Bee 6 is also a much narrower vehicle, which makes it great to squeeze into public transport and getting round those tricky city streets. Its iconic yellow colour can make it easier for people to spot you in the street and for Deliveroo's cyclists spot you as they rush through your street.

It's also a pleasure to drive, with a responsive steering. The suspension is smooth and pleasant. I also loved the large and deep basket which is ideal for grocery shopping and is easily accessed whether the seat is facing you or away.

The Bee's strength and durability is another aspect that impressed me. The handle bar is fun to hold, and the pushchair just oozes quality. It's easy to see that this is a buggy that has been designed to last generation after generation.

The Bee is not inexpensive. It costs PS1000 for the full amount, but it's still less expensive than many other high-end strollers. It's a good value considering its features and construction. Particularly for those who value style as much as practicality.

Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double

The Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double Jogger features stadium seating that can be used by two children. It can fit one car seat at a time and is compatible with numerous brands. It's more expensive than the other strollers on this list, however it is awarded a high score for quality and features a large storage basket. It also has a bumper bar that could be used to store toys or provide a resting area for children.

This stroller has a sleek design and is easy to push. Its three massive wheels come with air-filled tires that make jogging or navigating rough terrain an easy task. It's light, has a great ergonomic handbar, a footbrake and brakes that can be squeezed or pushed. The only downsides to this bike is that it does not recline, and the canopy does not completely cover the seat.

Another advantage of this stroller is it can be converted to an infant stroller by adding the optional bassinet. It also comes with a large shopping basket that is ideal for picking up items on the way home. It is robust and can be used from the start as a jogging walker.

It's too big and heavy to fit in narrow doors or a tiny boot. So it's better for families who have a large driveway or garage and don't mind carrying it around. The price may also be a deciding factor for some. It is not compatible with infant car seat which means you'll need to buy a bassinet on its own for the first 8 months.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)