Nine Things That Your Parent Taught You About Cheap Pushchairs > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이홈자랑 | Nine Things That Your Parent Taught You About Cheap Pushchairs

페이지 정보

작성자 Glenna 작성일24-07-26 00:57

본문

baby-jogger-summit-x3-all-terrain-jogginCheap Pushchairs

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4When looking for the perfect pushchair, there are many things to consider. What is suitable for your outdoor lifestyle may not be suited to urban living. A pushchair suitable from birth that glides across shiny store floors might struggle in muddy terrain.

If you're planning to have a second child and want to travel with a system that can be converted into a twin pushchair could be a great idea. They are designed to grow with your baby and can be used from birth to six months.

iCandy Peach

This deluxe pram is loved by famous moms and offers a remarkable amount of function for the price. It is suitable from birth because of the large carrycot. It can also be converted into a twin egg pushchair by using innovative adaptors. The modern, premium knitted jersey fabrics are sturdy and soft, with a refined feel. A large canopy and a multi-position recliner seat provide baby with maximum comfort, while a handy zip pocket is a great place to store essentials. Elevators elevate the seat unit to create an on-the-go highchair to aid interaction and allow parents to Roll Up and dine in restaurants. It also comes with a stylish footmuff and changing bag for an all-in-one system for travel.

The aluminium chassis of the Peach 7 is lighter than other pushchairs and its polyurethane tyres are able to handle any terrain, from bumpy roads and sports fields to parkland and forest trails that are muddy. The suspension has been slightly softer to improve comfort for both the parent and baby, while the front wheels pivot so that it is easy to turn corners, even one-handed. Its compact size and tight turning circle allow it to easily navigate narrow aisles and hallways. This makes it perfect for city life.

This version comes in a variety of colourways and styles, including iCandy Black Special Edition. The fabric and chassis are black to create a monochrome look. It comes with an integrated cup holder and is compatible to the iCandy Cuddler and the Sidekick Stroller. It can be bought directly from iCandy for $1,149 or from third-party retailers such as Babythingz.

Babyzen YOYO2

The Babyzen YOYO2 is a non-gimmick stroller that promises ease of use and comfort in a light and stylish shell. It's ideal if you live in the city and frequently take the tube to work, wish to fold up your pushchair and place it into your trunk while driving or need a lightweight pram for trips with only your child. It is also environmentally friendly.

The YOYO 2 is priced at PS399 for the chassis and the 6+ color pack, but add the newborn bassinet, or a branded car seat (sold separately) and you'll pay about PS800 for a complete travel system. It's like other 'urban pushchairs,' such as the Bugaboo Bee 6 Bugaboo Bee 6

YOYO 2 is extremely compact when folded, at 52 x 44x18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 inches). It is compatible with baggage allowances for cabins that are set by the majority of airlines. It is also one of the few double strollers that can be used from birth, either using the bassinet for newborns and/or the newborn fabric pack.

It comes with small wheels that work best on grass and pavements but can also be used on bumpier terrain, though adventurous families may want to consider a model with all-terrain wheels. It has a neat trick too that is the handlebar can be pulled back so that you can take a seat at a restaurant after rolling your YOYO 2.

The YOYO 2, with its low turning ratio, is one of the easiest strollers to navigate. It does require two people to fold it and unfold. It is also not able to be pulled by its wheels while folded like a handful of other umbrella pushchairs.

My Babiie

The My Babiie travel system is an excellent option if you are seeking a complete system. It is designed to be used from birth and includes a car seat, a carrycot and pushchair all in one. This car seat is an excellent option for toddlers or newborns because of its big base and i-Size compatibility. Furthermore, the seat can be fully reclinable and will help your child or toddler sleep in the car. It has a large hood that can be extended to shield your child from sun.

The My Babiie MB250 is easy to fold and can be used with a seat, carrier or carrycot attached. It has a simple one-handed fold, and is light, making it easy to maneuver. It is also compact and can be tucked away in most small cars. It comes with a variety of accessories, including a changing bag, rain cover and cup holder.

My Babiie has a good reputation for their fashionable products, which have been designed in collaboration with celebrity mums. Christina Milian was involved in the design of the Belgravia Black and Rose Gold Travel System. Even if celebrity partnerships aren't your style this is a comprehensive set that comes with plenty of features to keep your family happy.

This My Babiie MB500 iSize Spin car seat was tested in accordance with the most stringent standards. It is suitable for babies aged between birth and 4 years. ISOFIX connectors can be used to attach it to the chassis. It's also compatible with My Babiie Explorer MB52, available in three stylish fabrics, has an adjustable seat with a newborn insert and a hood that is tall. When you're ready to transfer your little one from the car seat to the stroller, the seat connects to the chassis by pressing two buttons to either side.

Bugaboo Bee

The Bugaboo Bee is a stylish, practical, and affordable pushchair. It's been around since 2007 and recently went through an overhaul with the new Bee 6. The most notable differences between the previous models is the adjustable backrest height, the larger sun canopy, and the circular joint system that makes it easier to move your seat towards or away from you.

The Bee 6 is also a smaller car, which makes it great to squeeze into public transport and navigating those tricky city streets. Its iconic yellow color will also make it easier for people to see you in the street and for Deliveroo's cyclists to spot you as they rush down the street.

It's a joy to drive with a smooth steering and a nice smooth suspension. I also liked the wide and deep basket, which is ideal for supermarket trips, and the fact that it's accessible, whether you're in the seat facing the other direction or away from it.

The Bee's strength and durability is another factor that impressed me. The handle bar feels great to hold and the pushchair is just a pleasure to use. It's evident that this buggy has been designed to last for a long time.

Of course it's not cheap. The Bee costs PS1000 at full price however, it's a lot less than other strollers of the highest quality. Considering its features and build quality, I think it's definitely worth the money. Especially for those who value style as well as functionality.

Baby Jogger Urban Glide Double

The Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double is a jogger that has stadium-style seating for two kids. It can hold one car seat at one time and is compatible with numerous brands. It is more expensive than the other strollers on this list, however, it gets the highest marks for quality and comes with a large storage basket. It comes with a bumper that can be used to store toys or a place to rest.

The stroller is sleek and easy to push. The three large wheels are fitted with air-filled tires, which make jogging or navigating rough terrain effortless. It is also very lightweight and has a great ergonomic handlebar, a foot brake, and a hand brake that can be pushed or squeezed. The only drawbacks to this bike are that it isn't reclined, and the canopy doesn't cover the entire seat.

Another benefit of this stroller is it can be converted to a light stroller for infants by adding a bassinet. It also has a huge shopping basket that is perfect to grab groceries on your way home. It is extremely robust and can be used right from the beginning as a jogging walking.

It's too large and bulky to fit in narrow doors or a small boot. Therefore, it's best for families with an expansive garage or driveway and don't mind carrying it around. The price is a turn-off for some, and it isn't compatible with infant car seats, so you will require an additional bassinet for your child during the initial eight months or so.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)