9 Things Your Parents Teach You About Cheap Pushchairs > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

요리레시피 | 9 Things Your Parents Teach You About Cheap Pushchairs

페이지 정보

작성자 Neva 작성일24-07-25 10:13

본문

cheap pushchairs, you can try these out,

When you are looking for the perfect pushchair, there are a lot of aspects to take into account. What is suitable for your outdoor lifestyle might not be appropriate for urban living. A pushchair that glides on shiny store floors may struggle in dirt terrain.

If you're planning to have an additional child, a travel system which can be converted into a twin pushchair would be a great idea. They are designed to grow with your child and are generally used from birth to six months.

iCandy Peach

This is a favourite of famous moms, and it offers plenty of functions at a fair cost. The spacious carrycot makes it ideal for babies from birth. Innovative adaptors are able to transform it into a twin pushchair. Its contemporary premium knitted fabrics are sturdy and soft with a sophisticated feel. A large, extendable canopy as well as multi-position recline seat provide baby with the best comfort. A handy zip-up pocket is a great place to store essentials. Elevators raise the seat, creating a highchair on-the-go that allows parents to roll up and dine in restaurants. It also comes with a stylish footmuff and changing bag to create an all-in-one travel solution.

The Peach 7's aluminum chassis is lighter than other pushchairs and its puncture-proof polyurethane tyres are designed to handle any terrain from slick surfaces and sports grounds to parkland and forest paths that are muddy. The suspension has been made a little softened to increase comfort for both parents and babies, while the front wheels pivot so that it is easy to turn corners, even one-handed. Its small footprint and tight turning circle means it can easily navigate narrow aisles in shops and hallways which makes it perfect for urban living.

This model comes in a range of colours, including iCandy Black Special Edition. The frame and the fabrics are black to give a monochrome look. It comes with the cup holder and is compatible to the iCandy Cuddler and the Sidekick Stroller. It is available directly from iCandy for PS1,149, or from third-party retailers such as Babythingz.

Babyzen YOYO2

The Babyzen YOYO2 pram is a lightweight, stylish and easy-to-use pram. This is the perfect pram for those who are city dweller and use the tube regularly, if you want to fold your pushchair parent facing up and put it in your trunk when driving or if you need a stroller that is lightweight for days with just you and your child. It's also green.

The YOYO 2 model, which retails at PS399 and includes the chassis and the 6+ color pack. Add the baby bassinet (sold separately) and you'll be spending about PS800 on a complete travel set-up. This is similar to other "urban pushchairs" such as the Bugaboo Bee 6.

YOYO 2 folds down to 52 x 44 x 18, or 20 173 x 7.1 in. It fits into the cabin baggage allowance guidelines set by most airlines and is among the few double strollers that can be used from birth with the addition of either the newborn bassinet or the Newborn or 0+ fabric pack.

It has small wheels which are ideal for grass and pavements but it is able to be able to handle bumpier terrain, although adventurous families might want to look at something with all-terrain tires. It also comes with a clever trick: the handle bar can be put away, allowing you to take your YOYO 2 up to an open table in a restaurant and then sit down.

The YOYO 2 is simple to maneuver, with one of the smallest turning ratios in stroller land. It requires two people to fold it and unfold. It also cannot be pulled by its wheels when folded, like many other umbrella pushchairs.

My Babiie

The My Babiie travel system is an excellent choice If you're seeking a complete system. This bundle can be used from birth. It includes an infant car, carrycot and pushchair in one. This car seat is a fantastic option for toddlers and newborns because of its big base and i-Size compatibility. The seat is also reclinable, which will allow your child to nap in the car. It has a large adjustable hood that shields them from the sun.

The My Babiie MB250 stroller is easy to use and folds with the carrier, carrycot or seat that is attached. It's light and easy to maneuver. It folds by one hand. It is also small and fits in the majority of small vehicles. It comes with a variety of accessories including a changing bag, rain cover and cup holder.

My Babiie is known for its fashionable products, which were created by celebrity moms. The Belgravia Rose Gold and Black travel system is a prime example, having been designed by Christina Milian. Even if celebrity collaborations aren't your thing, this is an all-rounder that comes with many features to keep your family happy.

This My Babiie MB500 i-Size Spin car seat is a highly rated product, which has been tested to the highest standards. It's suitable for babies from birth to around 4 years old. It can be fitted to the chassis using the use of ISOFIX connectors. It's also compatible with the My Babiie Explorer MB52 stroller. It is available in three stylish fabrics and features a lay-flat seat, newborn insert and a tall hood. When you're ready to transfer your baby from the car seat to the stroller, the seat simply clicks onto the chassis using two buttons to either side.

Bugaboo Bee

The Bugaboo Bee is a stylish, practical, and affordable pushchair. It has been around since 2007, and was recently relaunched with the latest Bee 6 model. The most notable difference over the previous models is that it now comes with an adjustable height backrest, a more spacious sun canopy and an articulating system that is circular, making it easier to move the seat around and face it towards you or away from you.

The Bee 6 is also a much narrower vehicle and is ideal for getting on public transport and navigating those city streets that are difficult to navigate. In addition its iconic yellow hue will make it easy for pedestrians to recognize you on the sidewalk and for Deliveroo cyclists to see you when they're rushing down the street.

It's a delight to drive, too, with responsive steering and a comfortable suspension. I also liked the large and deep basket that is ideal for grocery shopping and it is easily accessed regardless of whether the seat is facing you or away.

Another thing that really impressed me about the Bee is how solid and durable it feels. The handle bar is fun to hold and the design of the pushchair oozes quality. It's clear that this is a model that has been designed to last after generation.

html>
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)