10 Facts About Cheap Pushchairs That Make You Feel Instantly A Good Mood > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이펫자랑 | 10 Facts About Cheap Pushchairs That Make You Feel Instantly A Good Mo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Caren 작성일24-07-08 16:07

본문

Cheap Pushchairs

When shopping for the ideal pushchair, there are many things to take into consideration. What works for your outdoor lifestyle may not suit city living A pushchair that is easy to maneuver over shiny floors could struggle on rough and muddy terrain.

kinderkraft-grande-plus-stroller-pushchaIf you're planning to have a baby number two then a travel system that can be converted into twin pushchairs is the best choice. These are designed to expand with your baby and are typically used from birth until six months.

iCandy Peach

This deluxe pram is loved by famous moms and offers an exceptional amount of features for the money. The spacious carrycot makes it suitable for babies as young as. Innovative adaptors allow you to convert it into a twin pushchair. Its premium knitted jersey fabrics have modern, soft and durable feel. A large canopy and a multi-position recliner seat provide baby with maximum comfort, while a practical zip pocket is a great place to store essentials. Elevators raise the seat unit, creating a highchair on-the-go that allows parents to take their roll-ups to eat in restaurants. It also comes with a fashionable footmuff as well as a changing bag for an all-in-one system for travel.

The aluminum chassis of the Peach 7 is lighter than other pushchairs and its polyurethane tyres are able to handle any terrain, from bumpy roads and sports fields to parkland and forest trails that are muddy. The suspension has been made softer to provide comfort, both for the child as well as the parent. The front wheels can be rotated to make it easier to turn corners with one hand. Its small size and tight turning circle allow it to effortlessly navigate narrow aisles and hallways. This makes it ideal for city living.

The model is available in a range of colourways including iCandy Black Special Edition with black chassis and fabrics for a monochrome style. It comes with an on-board cup holder and is compatible with the iCandy Cuddler, iCandy Rocker and the iCandy Sidekick Stroller. It is available directly from iCandy directly for PS1,149 or from third-party retailers like Babythingz.

Babyzen YOYO2

The Babyzen YOYO2 pram is a lightweight, stylish and easy-to-use pram. It's perfect if you reside in a city and frequently take the tube, want to fold up your stroller and pop it in your trunk while driving, or want a light pram to take on a day out with only your child. It's also eco-friendly.

The YOYO 2, which starts at PS399 it includes the chassis as well as the 6+ color pack. Add the newborn bassinet (sold separately), and you will be spending about PS800 for a complete travel set-up. This is in line with similar "urban pushchairs" like the Bugaboo Bee 6.

YOYO 2 is super compact when folded, at 52 x 44 x18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 inches). It is compatible with the cabin baggage allowances established by most airlines. It is also one of the few double strollers which can be used right from birth, with either the newborn bassinet or the 0+ or newborn fabric pack.

It has wheels that are small and are best suited to pavements and grass but it can also handle bumpier ground - though adventurous families may want to look for something with all-terrain wheels. It also comes with a clever trick - the handle bar can be hidden away, so you can take your YOYO 2 up to a table in a restaurant, and then sit down.

The YOYO 2 with its low turning ratio, is one of the easiest strollers to navigate. It requires two people to fold and unfold. It is not able to be pulled by its wheels when folded similar to other umbrella pushchairs and strollers.

My Babiie

If you're looking for a complete travel system the My Babiie is the perfect choice. This bundle is suitable for use starting at birth. It includes an infant car, carrycot and pushchair all in one. It's a good choice for newborns and toddlers thanks to its i-Size compatibility and a large car seat base. The seat is also fully reclineable, allowing your child to sleep on the move. It also has a huge extendable hood to protect your child from sun.

The My Babiie MB250 is easy to fold and can be used with a seat, carrier or carrycot attached. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver. It can be folded by one hand. It is also small and fits into most small vehicles. It comes with a variety of accessories such as a changing bag as well as a rain cover and the coffee holder.

My Babiie has a good reputation for their stylish products, which have been created in collaboration with famous mums. The Belgravia Rose Gold and Black travel system is a great example, and was created in collaboration with Christina Milian. However, even if celeb partnerships aren't your thing this is an excellent all-arounder with many features that will keep your family members happy.

This My Babiie MB500 iSize Spin car seat has been tested according to the most stringent standards. It is suitable for infants who are born up to 4 years old. ISOFIX connectors can be used to connect it to the chassis. It's also compatible with the My Babiie Explorer MB52 stroller. It is available in three stylish fabrics and features a lie-flat seat, newborn insert and a tall hood. When you are ready to transfer your child from their car seat into the stroller, simply slide the seat onto the chassis by pressing two buttons on both sides.

Bugaboo Bee

The Bugaboo Bee is a stylish functional, comfortable, and affordable pushchair. It's been in use since 2007 and recently underwent an overhaul with the new Bee 6. The most notable differences between the earlier models are the height-adjustable backrest, larger sun canopy, and the circular joint system that allows you to move your seat away or towards from you.

The Bee 6 is also a much narrower vehicle, which makes it great for squeezing on to public transport and navigating the city's thorny streets. The iconic yellow color pushchairsandprams will also make it easier for people to see you in the street and for Deliveroo's bicycles to spot you as they rush through your street.

It's a delight to drive, with responsive steering and a smooth suspension. I also liked the large and deep basket which is perfect for grocery trips and that it can be easily accessed whether the seat is facing you or away.

Another thing that really impressed me about the Bee is the way it is solid and sturdy feels. The handle bar feels great to hold and the buggy is just a pleasure to use. It's easy to tell that this is a buggy that's been designed to last for generations after generation.

The Bee isn't cheap. It costs PS1000 full price but is still less expensive than many other top-of-the-line strollers. It's well worth the cost, considering its features and construction. Particularly for those more concerned about fashion than they are about function.

Baby Jogger Urban Glide Double

The Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double jogger has stadium-style seating that can hold two children. It is compatible with a range of brands and fits one car seat. It's more expensive than the other strollers on this list, but it does receive a high score for quality and comes with a very large storage basket. It also comes with a bumper bar that could be used to hold toys or serve as a resting place for children.

The stroller has a sleek design and is easy to push. Its three massive wheels come with air-filled tires which make jogging and traversing rough terrain easy. It is lightweight, has a great ergonomic handbar, footbrake and a brake that can either be squeezed or pushed. The only drawbacks are that the seats don't recline and the canopy does not fully cover them.

This stroller can transform into a light baby stroller by adding a bassinet. It also has a huge shopping basket that is perfect to grab groceries on your way home. It is robust and can be used from the beginning as a jogging walking.

graco-travelite-compact-stroller-pushchaIt's a bit long and bulky to pass through narrow doors or a small car boot, so it's best for families with a large driveway or garage and who aren't afraid to carry it around. The price may also be a deciding factor for some. It is not compatible with infant car seats which means you'll need to purchase a bassinet separately for the first 8 months.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)