Don’t Know Anything About Business? Read This Book And Horny Webcam Models It! > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이홈자랑 | Don’t Know Anything About Business? Read This Book And Horny Webcam Mo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Tatiana 작성일24-07-22 07:09

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Visiting the "Cam To Cam" link will start a small version of our in-browser broadcasting device. If you'd like to share your cam with the broadcaster, basically chose your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to render your cam accessible for the broadcaster to launch viewing. Simply the journalist would be able to watch your microphone, and not anyone else in the room. We understand that you might be aiming to communicate both video and audio using the Cam to Cam element. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you communicate with presenters on a whole new level– live on microphone.

Request a Cam2Cam Private Show to knowledge live videos mumble with your favourite journalist in the protection and safeness of a Personal Show. Cam2Cam Exclusive Reveals include complete audio and video, consequently presenters can see and discover you just as well as you can see and notice them! What does Cam2Cam value? Cam2Cam is a free have– there is no extra sign value for allowing Cam2Cam during a Exclusive Show. Exclusive Indicates cost currencies per moment, at a rate decided by the broadcaster. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Solely the journalist that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with is notice you. You Non-public Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Scouts likely still be able to notice the broadcaster, but only the journalist you see you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may pick the option for Cam2Cam when you request a Personal Demonstrate with a broadcaster, if the presenter has Cam2Cam demands enabled.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)