bud next fight > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

추천맛집 | bud next fight

페이지 정보

작성자 Cristine 작성일24-09-23 20:14

본문

0-Terence_Crawford_vs_Egidijus_KavaliausCrawford vs. Madrimov took place Aug. 4 at the BMO Stadium in Los Angeles, Calif. Terance Crawford (41-0) and Israil Madrimov (10-1-1) squared off in the the main event clash. The fight aired live on pay-per-view on DAZN and PPV.com.

The Omaha native and his entourage, which includes head coach Brian 'Bomac' McIntyre, are incredibly tight-knit. terrence crawford fight card is far from the detached superstar and still lives in Omaha, Nebraska, where he grew up.

ErrolSpenceTerenceCrawford.jpgAs Bud liked to say, "she’s mean and nice at the same time." Miss Debra used to say Bud was meant for boxing, that he came out of the womb with his fists balled up ready for a fight. Big T echoed that, claiming the boy born on Larrimore Street would be a million-dollar baby. But raising a Black boy in a city looking to devour him at every turn was a complicated feat. Something that could break anyone handling it alone.

BoMac always thought a fight with Errol was coming, so much so that he misspoke at times in public forums when he thought it was on the way. Bud stayed ready for so many years, he thought maybe his chance would never come.

Round 3 – Here we go. Final round. Both ladies going back-and-forth here with hard combinations. Jauregui with a big left hook. Again. Both land hard leg kicks. This is as even as it gets. Both Jauregui and Lucindo are connecting hard. Incredible chins by both ladies. Nice leg kick by Jauregui. And Luncido comes over the top with a big right hand. Brutal fight, both are dishing out damage. One minute left. One-two connects for Jauregui. They go back-and-forth until the final bell. Extremely close round. MMA Junkie scores it 10-9, Jauregui. Overall 29-28, Jauregui.

They said it: Ed Herman: "This is a permanent move to light heavyweight. I feel like I have a lot more energy and power in this division. I saw a lot of openings in the first round to land the knee, he didn’t have a lot of movement. I went back to my corner between rounds and they saw the same, so I knew going into the second round that’s what I had to do. Who’s the champion in this division? Daniel Cormier – I want you next." Prefight reading/viewing

"To be honest, I never wanted to be an Olympic gold medalist," Crawford said. "Midge and BoMac, they wanted me to stay in the amateurs and win a gold medal because they know how tough it is coming out of Nebraska. I wanted to be a world champion."

The content on this site is for entertainment purposes only and CBS Sports makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event. There is no gambling offered on this site. This site contains commercial content and CBS Sports may be compensated for the links provided on this site.

He knocked down Errol Spence Jr. three times Saturday night before finally ending the fight at 2:32 of the ninth round on a technical knockout to cement himself as one of the greatest welterweights in history.

After enduring pre-fight trash talk from Romero, it was Cruz who established his dominance early, connecting with a left hook to the top of the head that wobbled Romero badly in round one. Although Romero steadied himself and valiantly survived the round, he was never able to shake Cruz with his own power.

Tyler R. Tynes is a former sports culture critic for the Los Angeles Times. Before joining the newsroom in 2022, Tynes worked at GQ magazine, where his profiles and interviews focused on the intersection of sports, fashion and activism as the first staff sportswriter in the magazine’s history. Before joining GQ, he was a staff writer at the Ringer, Vox Media’s SB Nation, the Press of Atlantic City in New Jersey and contributed to the Philadelphia Daily News and Philadelphia Inquirer. His work has also been featured in the "Best American Sports Writing" anthology and he was named to Forbes’ 2023 30 Under 30 in Media. Tynes grew up in north Philadelphia and graduated from King’s College in Wilkes Barre, Penn., in 2015.

On July 29, 2023, Cruz was back in the ring in a WBC/WBA World Lightweight Title Eliminator against Giovanni Cabrera as the co-main event to the Errol Spence-Terence Crawford SHOWTIME PPV. Cruz (25-2-1, 17 KOs) was the aggressor throughout, edging the unbeaten Cabrera (21-1, 7 KOs) via split decision. He was deducted a point in round eight due to headbutts yet won the bout with scores of 115-112 and 114-113, with one judge scoring the action 114-113 for Cabrera.

"I'm excited about this opportunity," Crawford said. "I was really looking forward to the Errol Spence fight. I started communicating with Al Haymon and PBC back in June. And unfortunately, they represent a fighter in Errol Spence who didn't want the fight as bad as I did.

The Fallout: Crawford’s top billing at BMO Stadium and the mainstream attention it attracted made it very clear that he is a star in boxing and far removed from his underappreciated days under the Top Rank banner. That star power and the pile of championship belts he’s accrued will help him negotiate even bigger paydays.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)