7 Things You've Never Learned About Best Car Seats > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이홈자랑 | 7 Things You've Never Learned About Best Car Seats

페이지 정보

작성자 Yanira 작성일24-09-21 20:51

본문

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

maxi-cosi-rodifix-airprotect-high-back-bThere are a lot of things to take into consideration when selecting the right car seat for your infant. You want a car seat that's safe and complies with UK laws. However, you need to consider your vehicle and budget.

Infant car seats are for infants. They usually combine with a buggy to form an alternative to a travel system. They are typically more user-friendly than car seats that convert and can be used up until your child is at the age of two.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

If you're looking for an excellent car seat that puts your newborn's comfort first Maxi-Cosi's Pebble 360 is the ideal option. It is compliant with the latest iSize safety standards, and also comes with G-CELL side impact protection to provide superior crash protection. Additionally, it comes with ventilated ClimaFlow panels and air circulation to ensure your baby is at the optimal temperature, regardless of the weather. It has an extra-large canopy that shields your child from direct sunlight. And it is easy to set up and use thanks to the anti-misuse rotation lock and the simple one-hand rotation mechanism.

The ergonomic handle makes it easy to transport your child to and from the car as well as to the mall or shopping centre. It can also be washed by a machine to make cleaning and maintenance simpler. It also features a lying-flat position, which offers the most comfort for your child when they travel or being attached to prams. It can be used up to four years old, but is suitable from birth until 15 months.

Pebble 360 Pro is a part of the revolutionary 360 Pro Family, which incorporates one hand rotation and SlideTech technology. This makes it quick and simple to get your baby into and out of their seat without causing backaches or head smacks. The 360 Pro Family includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro, which can be used on the same ISOFIX base and is designed to grow with your child up to age 4.

With FlexiSpin our revolutionary rotating system, it's easy to rotate the seat using just one hand in any reclined position. It's also easy to buckle your baby in with our revolutionary harness system that lets you to fasten the straps at the front and back of the seat. It also has visual indicators that allow you to check whether you've installed it correctly. The car seat inserts for newborns seat is protected by a two-year guarantee for extra peace of mind.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

Chicco Seat3Fit is among the best infant car seat newborn car seat alternatives available. It will keep your baby safe in the rear position from the very first time they return home. This top-rated infant car seat is designed to be incredibly mobile and easily fits into a number of Chicco travel system-ready strollers. It has a removable infant insert that is suitable for babies from 5-11 pounds, as well as an unrethread harness that allows for simple height adjustment. The Seat3Fit is also an i-Size which means it's certified to the most current European safety standards.

i-Size is a new standard in car seats for children that allows them to grow up with your child until the age of seven. The Chicco Seat3Fit is a great investment over the long run and Mum Rachael was impressed with how light it was.

This car seat is baseless and has built-in ISOFIX connectors that click into the vehicle's lower anchor bar with the sound of a loud, clear clunk. It's ideal for taxi rides, fly-drive holidays, and trips to grandparent's cars in which you may not have a dedicated car seat for infants.

Seat3Fit is also a lie-flat chair. It can be used in rear-facing mode or forward-facing mode. The maximum height of the harness is lower than the NextFit, and it doesn't change into a booster. Its soft goods make use of ClearTex fabric that is compliant with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirements for flammability, without adding any chemical flame retardants.

The belt guides are clearly labeled and the superior lower anchor connectors facilitate installation. The harness height is adjustable with a single pull, and the headrest is perfect for small infants. The only drawback to the seat is that it doesn't have a 360-degree swivel, but this wasn't a major issue for our testers.

Insuring your baby is in the Seat3Fit is easy, and our testers loved how the straps were easy to thread through the buckle without the need to rethread during colder days. You should always dress your newborn in a way that doesn't hang down over the car seat belts and make sure to remove any big coats or blankets before using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

ULTRA-LIGHT – More safety with less weight

This lightweight champion redefines the standard of i-Size infant car seats. With only 3.35 kg, it's lightweight and extremely strong to ensure your child's safe journey. It was designed to make the journey of your child's from the hospital between the car and the pushchair or stroller and trips up or down stairs as simple as it is.

Approved by i-Size, it's suitable for infants up to 75 cm or approximately 12 months, and offers outstanding protection thanks to its unique Tri-Protect headrest. This unique 3-layer safety concept incorporates energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit Memory Foam to provide superior protection against side impacts.

The Grow Together Technology allows you to adjust the headrest and harness simultaneously, ensuring that your baby grows comfortably at each stage. A soft infant pillow offers the perfect fit for your newborn, while the curved base facilitates gentle rocking to soothe your little one. The seat can be used with any Joie stroller, as well as with other brands that accept adaptors. This lets you build your own travel system. Machine washable covers and inserts make it easier to clean up after spills or accidents.

Simple and Safe Travel

A 360deg rotating base and the exclusive i-Base Encore spinning system allow for seamless integration with your car, making ins and outs more convenient than ever. ISOFIX connectors are easy to use and secure instantly. Guides with colour-coded labels aid in connecting the base and seat correctly. i-Snug 2 is also compatible with the i-Base Advance and other i-Base models for ultimate flexibility.

Easy ins and outs, plush comfort for babies and user-friendly features are what make this car seat a favourite among parents. The ergonomic handle for carrying can be adjusted to various positions to provide maximum comfort, and the curved base provides gentle rocking for your child. The inserts and covers washable by machine make it easier to clean up after accidents and the UPF 50+ sun canopy shields your child from the harsh sunlight's harmful rays. The i-Snug is compatible with all Joie Strollers as well as other brands that support the universal Maxi-Cosi Style adaptors.

4. Nuna PIPA urbn

The latest innovation from Nuna, the one-of-a-kind Pipa urbn, reimagines the future of travel for baby. This rear-facing infant car seat is designed to make parenting easier with a a luxe line-up of premium features. It comes with exclusive features and features the first and only baseless infant car seat equipped with PipaFIX(tm) rigid latch that is installed in two seconds, without the requirement for a vehicle base. It can be used on its own or in conjunction together with a Nuna pushchair to create an entire travel system. It is compatible with strollers from other brands like Silver Cross, Joolz, Bugaboo, i-Candy and Egg.

This unique feature is beneficial for families that don't have their own cars and who rely on taxis or rideshare services frequently, or who need to quickly move the seat between different cars for everyday life, trips to the beach or to grandma's house. The ISOFIX connectors are built-in so there is no need for a base. It's also simple to use and comes with indicators that indicate when the seat is ready to go.

The latches can be easily removed from their hidden place under the carrier and you can then click to attach them. You can also alter the angle if needed by using the blue indicator line. This is much faster and less complicated than putting in Clek Liingo which requires you hinge the latches attached to it from behind the carrier to find and align the buckles.

Our tester, a mother of a baby girl who is 7 weeks old, found the Pipa urbn to be easy to use and very well-designed. The sturdy seat is lightweight and comfortable to carry, even with a newborn sleeping. It also has numerous convenience and comfort features, such as the breathable Dream drape that pulls out of canopy and attaches to the car seat newborn insert seat quietly for privacy.

Our baby test was able to fit into the urbn in a perfect way at 3 months old, and has plenty of room to expand. He's still a bit small for the top harness slot, but he is close to surpassing the size of the urbn due to weight and height, and has almost an inch of headroom remaining in his size at present.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)