인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

추천맛집 | Five Killer Quora Answers On Pushchair Sale

페이지 정보

작성자 Harvey Brifman 작성일24-07-09 17:03

본문

graco-stadium-duo-tandem-double-pushchaiRegistering a Pushchair Sale

Safety

The purchase of used baby equipment is risky, even if it's only been used for a few months. That's because, unlike new products, secondhand goods aren't required to register with the Consumer Product Safety Commission. There's no way to know the reason for recalls. Recalls can be triggered by many reasons, including design flaws or a failure of a manufacturer to meet the federal standards. If you buy a new stroller, however you'll be able to register it and be informed of any recalls that may occur.

my-babiie-mb180-reversible-pushchair-fliThis rule implements a normative standard that is mandatory for strollers and carriages in accordance My Babiie Reversible Pushchair: Grow with Your Child Section 104 of the Danny Keysar Act on Child Product Safety Notifications, as modified by the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008(CPSIA). It incorporates in its reference to the most recent voluntary standard developed by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), ASTM F833-13b. It establishes standards and test methods that reduce the risk posed by these products. CPSC staff worked closely with ASTM stakeholders to create this standard.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)