Do You Know How To Horny Webcam Models? Let Us Teach You! > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

나만의여행정보 | Do You Know How To Horny Webcam Models? Let Us Teach You!

페이지 정보

작성자 Christina 작성일24-09-19 10:48

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) webcam models; click the following document, To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Clicking the "Cam To Cam" link will start a small version of our in-browser broadcasting tool. If you'd like to promote your cam with the broadcaster, just select your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to make your cam attainable for the broadcaster to begin viewing. Only the presenter would be able to see your rod, and not anyone else in the room. We understand that you might be aiming to discuss both video and audio employing the Cam to Cam have. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you interact with presenters on a whole new level– live on cam.

Plea a Cam2Cam Private Show to knowledge live movie skype with your favourite broadcaster in the privacy and safety of a Non-public Show. Cam2Cam Non-public Exhibits include entire audio and video, so broadcasters can see and hear you just as well as you can see and speak them! What does Cam2Cam charge? Cam2Cam is a free element– there is no more key charge for enabling Cam2Cam during a Personal Show. Secret Exhibits cost cryptocurrencies per moment, at a rate decided by the presenter. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Only the broadcaster that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with can observe you. Can Personal Show Scouts see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Scouts may still be able to notice the broadcaster, but only the journalist you view you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may pick the checkbox for Cam2Cam when you request a Secret Display with a presenter, if the broadcaster has Cam2Cam requests enabled.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)