인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

싱나벼룩시장 | 20 Fun Facts About Pushchair Sale

페이지 정보

작성자 Nicholas 작성일24-07-09 12:36

본문

Registering a Pushchair Sale

Safety

Even if the baby's equipment was used for only some months, it could still pose dangers. That's because, unlike new products, secondhand goods aren't required to register with the Consumer Product Safety Commission. This means that there's no way to determine whether a product is subject Graco Near2Me Stylish Pushchair: Birth to 4 Years recalls--which can happen due to any reason, from design flaws, to manufacturer's failure to comply with federal standards. You can sign up for your PawHut Pet Jogger Stroller for Small/Medium Dogs and be notified of any recalls.

This rule establishes a mandatory standard for strollers Mamas And Papas Airo Stroller - Lightweight Compact Eucalyptus cars pursuant to section 104 of the Danny Keysar Child Product Safety Notification Act as amended by the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA). The rule incorporates the most recent voluntary standard, ASTM F833-13b developed by the American Society for Testing and Materials. It also defines requirements and testing procedures to minimize the risk that these products pose. CPSC staff worked closely alongside ASTM stakeholders to create this standard.hauck-shopper-neo-2-pushchair-grey-light
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)