It Is The History Of Best Car Seats In 10 Milestones > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이홈자랑 | It Is The History Of Best Car Seats In 10 Milestones

페이지 정보

작성자 Claribel 작성일24-09-11 08:57

본문

The Best Car Seats For Newborns

When choosing a car for your newborn car seat insert there are a lot of things to think about. You want an infant car seat that is secure, and is in line with UK laws. But you also have to consider your vehicle and budget.

maxi-cosi-kore-i-size-high-back-booster-Infant car seats are for newborns. They typically are used with a buggy for an option for a travel system. They are generally more user-friendly than convertible car seats and can be used until your child is 2 years old.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

If you're looking for the best car seat that puts your newborn's comfort first, then Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 is the ideal choice. It is compliant with the newest safety standards of iSize and has G-CELL side-impact protection for superior crash-protection. Additionally, it comes with air-breathable ClimaFlow panels and air circulation to keep your baby at the ideal temperature regardless of the weather. It also has a huge canopy that protects your baby from the sun. It is also easy to install and use, because of its anti-misuse rotation lock and simple one-hand rotation system.

The ergonomic handle makes it easy to transport your child to and from the car as well as to the mall or shopping center. It can also be washed by a machine to simplify cleaning and maintenance. Additionally, it features a full lie-flat position that ensures maximum sleep comfort for your little one when traveling or tying it to a stroller. It can be used from birth until 15 months or up to 4 years.

Pebble 360 Pro is part of the innovative 360 Pro Family range, which combines one-hand rotation with smart SlideTech technology to make it easy and quick to get your child out and in the seat every day without any head bangs or backaches. The 360 Pro Family includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro, which is compatible with the same ISOFIX bases. It is designed to increase in size with your child to age 4.

With FlexiSpin, our revolutionary rotational system, it's simple to rotate the seat with just one hand in any reclined position. It's even easier to secure your baby in with our revolutionary harness system that lets you to fasten the straps from the front and back of the seat. It also has visual indicators that help you determine whether you've put it in correctly. The car seat is protected by a two-year guarantee for additional security.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

Chicco Seat3Fit is one the top infant car seats alternatives available. It will keep your baby safe in the rear-facing position from the first trip back home. This top-rated infant car seat is designed to be extremely mobile and easily fits into a number of Chicco strollers that are compatible with the travel system. It comes with a removable newborn insert that is suitable for babies between 5 and 11 pounds, as well as an unrethread harness that allows for simple height adjustment. Seat3Fit also has iSize approval, which means it meets the most recent European safety standards.

i-Size is a new standard in child car seats, lets them grow with your child until the age of seven years. This makes the Chicco Seat3Fit a great long-term investment, and Mum Rachael really enjoyed the fact that it was light too.

The baseless car seat includes ISOFIX connectors which click into the lower bar anchor of the vehicle with an ebullient, gratifying sound. It's particularly useful for taxi rides, fly-drive holidays and trips to grandparent's cars, where you might not have a dedicated car seat for infants.

Like the Chicco NextFit, the Seat3Fit is a lie-flat seat, meaning it can be used in either forward-facing or rear-facing mode. Its maximum harness height is lower than that of the NextFit, and it is unable to convert into a booster. Its soft goods are made from ClearTex fabric, which satisfies Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards flammability requirements, without the addition of chemical flame retardants.

The belt guides are clearly labeled and the top anchor connectors for lower anchors facilitate installation. The harness height can be adjusted with just a single push, and the headrest fits the smallest of babies. The seat doesn't have a 360 degree swivel. However this was not an issue for our testers.

Seat3Fit's straps are easy to thread and there is no requirement to rethread them on colder days. Always dress your newborn in a way that isn't hanging over the seat belts in the car and make sure to remove any big blankets or coats prior using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

Ultra-Light - More security with less weight

This lightweight champion sets the standard of the i-Size infant car seats. With just 3.35 kg, it's easy to carry and extremely sturdy to ensure your child's security during his journey. It's designed to make transports to and from the hospital, as well as between car-to-pushchair or stroller and trips up or down the stairs, and every baby-hauling moment as effortless as it can be.

Approved by i-Size, it's suitable for newborns to 75 cm or about 12 months old and provides exceptional protection with its exclusive Tri-Protect headrest. This unique 3-layer safety system is a combination of energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit Memory Foam to ensure superior side impact protection.

The Grow Together technology allows simultaneous adjustment of the harness and headrest to accommodate your growing baby, giving you an optimal fit at every stage. A soft infant car seats on sale pillow offers an ideal fitting for your newborn and the curved bottom facilitates gentle rocking to soothe your little one. The seat can be used with any Joie stroller, as well as with other brands that can accept adaptors. This allows you to build your own travel system. Machine washable inserts and covers allow for easy cleanup after spills or accidents.

Simple and Safe Travel

The 360deg rotating base, and the exclusive iBase Encore spinning system, provide seamless integration into your car. This makes ins and outs of the car seat inserts for newborns much easier than before. ISOFIX connectors are easy to use and secure quickly. Colour-coded guides help you connect the base and seat correctly. The i-Snug can be used with i-Base Advance, other i-Base models and the iSnug 2. This allows for maximum flexibility.

This car seat is a popular choice by parents due to its simple-to-use features, such as effortless ins and outs. It also offers the most comfortable, soft fit for your baby. The ergonomic handle can be adjusted to a variety of positions, providing maximum comfort for your child. The curved base allows gentle rocking. The machine-washable covers and inserts make it easy to clean up after accidents, while the UPF50+ sun canopy helps protect your baby from harsh sunlight. The i-Snug 2 is compatible with all Joie strollers as well as other brands that support the universal Maxi-Cosi style adaptors for extra convenience.

4. Nuna PIPA urbn

The most recent innovation from Nuna the unique Pipa urbn, reimagines the future of travel with baby. This rear-facing infant car seat has been designed to simplify parenthood with luxurious lines of premium features. It has multiple patented features, including the very first and only baseless car seat that has a PipaFIX (tm) rigid latch which installs in two seconds, without the requirement for a vehicle base. It can be used as a stand-alone seat or paired with it with a Nuna stroller to create an entire travel set. It's also compatible with strollers from other brands, like Silver Cross, Joolz Bugaboo, i-Candy, and Egg.

This feature is especially beneficial for families that don't own their own vehicle, use taxis or rideshare services frequently, or need to move the seat swiftly from one vehicle to another for family trips, vacations or visits to Grandma's. The ISOFIX connectors are integrated, meaning there's no need for a base, and the system is simple to use, with indicators showing that the seat is safe and ready to go.

The latches can be easily removed from their hiding beneath the carrier, and then you can click to secure them. You can also adjust the angle, if required, by using the blue indicator line. It's much faster and easier than installing the Clek Liingo, which requires you to pivot the latches that are attached behind the carrier to find and align the buckles.

Our tester, a mother of a 7-week-old baby, was pleased that the Pipa Urbn was simple to use and well-designed. The sturdy seat is lightweight and comfortable to carry even when loaded with a newborn sleeping. It also comes with a number convenience and comfort features, such as the breathable Dream drape that can be pulled from the canopy and then attaches to the car seat silently to provide security.

Our test baby was perfectly in the urbn at 3 months, and has plenty of space to grow. He's a little too small for the top slot of the harness, but is almost outgrowing the urbn in terms of weight and height. He has an inch and a quarter headroom remaining at his current size.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)