Why Everyone Is Talking About Best Car Seats Right Now > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

추천맛집 | Why Everyone Is Talking About Best Car Seats Right Now

페이지 정보

작성자 Reta 작성일24-09-05 05:03

본문

maxi-cosi-nomad-plus-foldable-car-seat-1The best car seats for infants Car Seats For Newborns

When you are choosing a car for your infant there are a lot of things to take into consideration. You want something that is secure and complies with UK laws However, you must also to choose the right seat for your car and your budget.

Car seats for infants are designed for infants and are typically used with a buggy as an overall travel system. They are typically more user-friendly than car seats that convert and can be used until your child reaches age of two.

1. Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360

If you're in search of an excellent car seat that puts your newborn's comfort first, then Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 is the ideal choice. It's compliant with the newest safety standards of iSize and comes with G-CELL side-impact protection to provide superior crash protection. It also has breathable ClimaFlow paneling and air circulation that will keep your baby warm regardless of the weather. It also has a huge canopy that shields your child from direct sunlight. It is also simple to set up and operate thanks to its anti-misuse rotating lock and simple one-hand rotation system.

The ergonomic carry handle makes it comfortable for your baby to and from the car, and around the mall or shopping center. It's also machine washable for easier cleaning and maintenance. Additionally, it features a fully lie-flat position that provides maximum sleep comfort for your little one while travelling or being a part of a stroller. And it can be used from birth to 15 months, or up to 4 years.

Pebble 360 Pro is part of the innovative 360 Pro Family range, which combines one-hand rotation with intelligent SlideTech technology to make it easy and quick to get your baby in and out of the seat every day without backaches or head bangs. The 360 Pro Family includes our toddler seat Pearl 360 Pro, which is compatible with the same ISOFIX base and is designed to increase in size with your child to age 4.

FlexiSpin is our innovative rotational system that lets you easily rotate the seat in any reclining position by using one hand. It's even easier to buckle your baby in with our revolutionary harness system that lets you to fasten the straps from both the front and back of the seat. It also has visual indicators that allow you determine if you have installed it correctly. The car seat is backed by a two-year guarantee for extra peace of mind.

2. Chicco Seat3Fit

One of the top newborn car seats on the market, Chicco Seat3Fit cradles your newborn car seat baby in rear-facing comfort from the moment they return home. This highly popular portable infant car seat car seat was made to be extremely mobile and is able to be plugged into many Chicco strollers that work with the Chicco travel system. It features a removable newborn insert that can be used by babies between 5 and 11 pounds, as well as a harness that doesn't need to be rethread for easy height adjustment. The Seat3Fit is also i-Size, meaning it's approved to the most recent European safety standards.

i-Size is a brand new standard for child car seats that allows them to grow with your baby up to 7 years old. This makes the Chicco Seat3Fit a great long-term investment and mum Rachael loved the lightness of it too.

This baseless car seat has built-in ISOFIX connectors that connect to the vehicle's lower anchor bar, resulting in a nice, loud clunk. It's particularly useful for taxi rides, fly-drive holidays and trips to grandparent's vehicles, in which you may not have a dedicated infant car seats on sale car seat.

Like the Chicco NextFit, the Seat3Fit is a lie-flat chair that means it can be used either forward or rear facing mode. Its maximum harness height is lower, and it does not transform into a booster. Its soft goods use ClearTex fabric which is in compliance with the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards requirements for flammability but without adding any chemical flame retardants.

The belt guides are clearly marked and the premium lower anchor connectors make installation easy. The harness height is adjustable by a single pull and the headrest is a great size for small infants. One downside of the seat is that it doesn't come with a 360-degree swivel, but this wasn't a major issue for our testers.

Seat3Fit's straps are simple to thread and there is no need to rethread them on colder days. You should always dress your baby in a outfit that doesn't hang over the seat belts in the car and also take off any large blankets or coats prior using the seat.

3. Joie i-Snug 2

Ultra-Light - More security with less weight

This featherlight champion sets a new standard for i-Size certified infant car seats. With just 3.35 kg, it's easy to lift, and extremely strong to ensure your child's safety during their journey. It is designed to make the transportation of your child from the hospital to the car, between the stroller or pushchair and trips up or down stairs as easy as possible.

Approved by i-Size, it's suitable for infants and children up to 75cm or about 12 months old and provides exceptional protection with its exclusive Tri-Protect headrest. This unique security concept of three layers combines energy-absorbing Intelli-Fit memory foam to ensure superior side impact protection.

The Grow Together Technology allows you to adjust the harness and headrest simultaneously, so that your baby grows comfortably at each stage. The comfortable infant car seat rear facing cushion guarantees a snug fit for newborns and the curved base allows gentle rocking to soothe your child. The seat is compatible with all Joie strollers and other brands that have adaptors, which allows you to create a custom travel system in a snap. Machine washable inserts and covers make cleanup easier when spills or accidents happen.

Safe and Simple Travel

A 360deg rotating base and exclusive i-Base Encore spinning system offer a seamless integration with your vehicle making ins and outs easier than ever. ISOFIX connectors are simple to use and secure instantly. Guides with colour-coded labels help you connect the base and seat correctly. I-Snug is compatible with i-Base Advance, other i-Base model and the i-Snug 2. This gives you the greatest flexibility.

This car seat is a favorite among parents due to its simple-to-use features, such as easy ins and outs. It also offers an extremely soft, comfortable fit for your infant car seat for travel. The ergonomic handle can be adjusted to a variety of positions, ensuring maximum comfort for your child. The curved base allows for gentle rocking. The inserts and covers washable by machine make it easier to clean up after accidents while the UPF50+ sun canopy protects your child from the harsh sun's rays. The i-Snug 2 is compatible with all Joie strollers and other brands that have the universal Maxi-Cosi style adaptors for added convenience.

4. Nuna PIPA urbn

Nuna's latest invention, the Pipa urbn is a one-of-a kind that reimagines travel with baby. This rear-facing car seat for infants has been designed to simplify parenting by providing a luxurious line-up. It is patented with multiple features, including the first and only car seat that is baseless that comes with a PipaFIX (tm) rigid latch which installs within two seconds, with no necessity of a base for the vehicle. It can be used standalone or in conjunction together with a Nuna pushchair to create a travel system. It's compatible with strollers from other brands like Silver Cross, Joolz, Bugaboo, i-Candy and Egg.

This unique feature is particularly helpful for families who do not own their own vehicle, who use taxis or rideshare services regularly or need to move the seat swiftly between vehicles for everyday life, vacations or trips to grandma's house. The ISOFIX connectors are integrated, meaning there's no need for a base, and the system is simple to use, with indicators that show that the seat is safe and ready to go.

The latches can be removed from their hiding beneath the carrier, and then you click to attach them. You can also adjust the angle as needed using the blue indicator line. It's much faster and easier than installing the Clek Liingo that requires you to pivot the latches from behind the carrier to find and line up the buckles.

Our test subject, a mother of a 7 week-old baby, was pleased that the Pipa Urbn was simple to use and well-designed. The sturdy seat is lightweight and comfortable to carry even when loaded with a sleeping newborn. It also comes with a range of features that are convenient and comfortable like the ventilated Dream drape that pulls out of the canopy smoothly and can be attached easily to the car seat to provide privacy, and a full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy that has a flip-out eyeshade and XL peekaboo window.

nania-beline-car-seat-group-1-2-3-9-36kgOur test baby was perfectly in the urbn at 3 months, and has plenty of room to expand. He's still a bit too small for the top part of the harness, but he is outgrowing the urbn in terms weight and height. He has an inch and a half headroom remaining at his current size.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)