How To Horny Webcam Models From Scratch > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

요리레시피 | How To Horny Webcam Models From Scratch

페이지 정보

작성자 Leonie 작성일24-09-02 06:20

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Hitting the "Cam To Cam" link will launch a small version of our in-browser broadcasting tool. If you'd like to share your cam with the broadcaster, merely choose your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to make your cam applicable for the broadcaster to commence viewing. Only the broadcaster would be able to view your rod, and not anyone else in the area. We understand that you might be hunting to promote both video and audio implementing the Cam to Cam have. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you socialize with broadcasters on a whole new level– live on cam.

Ask a Cam2Cam Private Show to experience lived film talk with your favored journalist in the protection and security of a Secret Show. Cam2Cam Secret Exhibits include full audio and video, so commentators can see and discover you just as well as you can see and speak them! What does Cam2Cam value? Cam2Cam is a free feature– there is no additional token cost for enabling Cam2Cam during a Personal Show. Personal Reveals cost cryptocurrencies per second, at a rate decided by the broadcaster. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Solely the presenter that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with does view you. Can Non-public Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Spies may still be able to notice the broadcaster, but only the presenter can observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may pick the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Non-public Exhibit with a broadcaster, if the journalist has Cam2Cam calls enabled.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)