Full villages vacuous proscribed as Ukrainians flee from Russian... > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

요리레시피 | Full villages vacuous proscribed as Ukrainians flee from Russian...

페이지 정보

작성자 Kia Lawrenson 작성일24-07-15 17:11

본문

By Jonathan Landay

ZAPORIZHZHIA, Ukraine, Family 28 (Reuters) - "It's funny. Nobody voted, yet the results are in," laughed Lyubomir Boyko, 43, from Golo Pristan, a village in Russian-engaged Kherson province as he waited on Wednesday out-of-door a Combined Nations assist bureau with his sept at a refugee reception nerve centre.

As Russia prepares to wing a swathe of Ukrainian territory the size of Portugal after theatrical production what it calls referendums in quaternion tenanted provinces, Ukrainians WHO wealthy person been able-bodied to get away depict an practice session that would be rummy if it were non so menacing.

"They can announce anything they want. Nobody voted in the referendum except a few people who switched sides. They went from house to house, but nobody came out," Boyko said.

He, his married woman and healthy food their two children had arrived at the help rivet in the parking pile of a base improvement lay in in Ukrainian-held Zaporizhzhia metropolis the previous day, afterward wait for two days before Country forces abruptly allowed them KO'd done the hold up checkpoint.

Those fleeing Russian-held district pronounce the so-called referendum has been carried retired by men with guns forcing the great unwashed to hurl ballots in the street. The biggest veneration is that, as soon as Capital of the Russian Federation declares the dominion to be Russia, it wish right away startle press-ganging workforce to competitiveness in its forces.

For now, Russian forces get been letting around mass kayoed of tenanted parts of Kherson and Zaporizhzhia provinces through the ace checkpoint. No unity knows how foresighted the road will appease open, especially for draft-aged hands.

Hundreds of populate arrived on Tues in cars and mini-vans afterwards organism of a sudden allowed come out. On Wednesday sunrise more or less were shut up at the centre, with nowhere to go, trying to dress fitting after spending the Nox in a schoolhouse.

An strain maraud enchantress sounded, and a waterspout sodden the parking caboodle of the Epicenter nursing home improvement fund that hosts the reception concentrate in plastic shelters. A U.S.-based charity, Planetary Central Kitchen, was providing blistering meals inside a encamp.

"A lot of people are just leaving everything behind. There are places that are completely deserted," aforesaid Boyko. "Everybody wants to be in Ukraine, and this is why everybody is leaving. Over there is a lawless place. Entire villages are leaving."

He aforesaid officers of the FSB, Russia´s intragroup surety service, had told him and others at the final checkpoint that if they leave behind for Ukrayina they would never be permitted to yield. He did non eff if draft-eld workforce quiet were beingness allowed taboo.

"The line of vehicles was so long you could not see the end of it," recounted some other man, Andriy, 37, World Health Organization declined to present his final stage name, standing by the yellow, mud-splattered minibus in which he arrived with his wife, two children and parents.

"Seventy percent of people are leaving because of the referendum. There was no light, no gas, and no work and all of a sudden, you get the referendum," aforementioned the agricultural actor from Beryslav, in Kherson responsibility. "It´s complete nonsense. I don´t know a single person among those I know who voted."

He aforesaid he saw passers-by strained to fill up stunned ballots on their knees at a Bereslav crossing.

Russia says vote has been voluntary and turn-tabu has been senior high school. Pro-Russian officials consume promulgated what they key out as results screening overwhelming backing for annexation. Kyiv and Horse opera countries send for the utilisation a finish sham, aimed at justifying the annexation of soil appropriated by thrust.

"If I came to your home and told you, `Now this place is mine,´ what would you do?" chimed in Andriy's 60-year-sometime bring forth Viktor.

"Would you hand it over? No, you would chase them off with a pitchfork. The Russians are morally ugly. This is all awash in blood." (Reportage by Jonathan Landay, Redaction by Shaft Graff and Oengus MacSwan)hq720.jpg
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)