10 Things That Your Family Taught You About Cheap Pushchairs > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

요리레시피 | 10 Things That Your Family Taught You About Cheap Pushchairs

페이지 정보

작성자 Valeria 작성일24-07-12 15:13

본문

Cheap Pushchairs

When shopping for the ideal pushchair newborn, there are plenty of aspects to take into account. What works for you in the outdoors may not be suitable for city life, and a pushchair that is easy to maneuver over shiny shop floors might be unable to handle rough dirt.

If you're planning to have a baby number two and a travel system that can be made into twin pushchairs is the best choice. They're designed to grow along with your baby and can be used from birth until six months.

iCandy Peach

This deluxe pram is a favourite with celebrity mums and provides a lot of functionality for the price. It is suitable from birth because of its large carrycot. It can also be converted into a twin pushchair with innovative adapters. The premium knitted jersey fabrics have a modern soft and durable feel. A large, extendable canopy as well as multi-position recline seat provides baby with optimal comfort while a handy zipped pocket stores essentials. Elevators raise the seat to create a highchair for travel that allows parents to Roll Up and Dine at restaurants. It also comes with a stylish footmuff and changing bag for an all-in-one travel solution.

The Peach 7's aluminum chassis is lighter than the majority of pushchairs. Its puncture-proof polyurethane tires are designed to withstand all terrains including bumpy pavements and sports grounds to muddy forest paths and parkland. The suspension has been made slightly softened to increase comfort for both the parent and baby and the front wheels swivel so that it is easy to turn corners, even one-handed. Its small footprint and tight turning circle mean it can easily maneuver narrow aisles in shops and hallways which makes it ideal for city living.

This model comes in a variety of colors as well as iCandy Black Special Edition. The chassis and fabrics are black for a monochrome look. It has a cup holder on board and is compatible to the iCandy Cuddler and iCandy Sidekick Stroller. It is available from iCandy directly for PS1,149, or from third-party retailers, such as Babythingz.

Babyzen YOYO2

The Babyzen YOYO2 pram is a light, stylish and easy-to-use pram. It's perfect if you reside in a city and often take the tube, want to fold your pushchair and place it into your trunk while driving, or require a light pram for days out with only your child. It's also environmentally friendly.

The YOYO 2, which starts at PS399 it includes the chassis and the 6+ color pack. Add the baby bassinet (sold separately) and you'll be spending around PS800 for a complete travel set-up. This is similar to other 'urban pushchairs like the Bugaboo Bee 6 Bugaboo Bee 6

YOYO 2 is extremely compact when folded. It measures 52 x 44x18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 inches). It fits into the baggage allowances for cabin baggage established by many airlines. It is also one of the few double strollers that can be used from birth, with the addition of a newborn bassinet or the 0+ or Newborn fabric pack.

It has small wheels which are ideal for grass and pavements, but can still take on bumpier terrain. However, those who are adventurous may want to look into something with all-terrain tires. It also has a cool trick that the handle bar can be tucked away, meaning you can roll your YOYO 2 to the table in a restaurant and sit down.

The YOYO 2 is simple to move around, and has one of the most compact turning ratios in stroller land. However, it does require two hands to fold and unfold. It is not able to be pulled by its wheels when folded similar to other umbrella pushchairs.

My Babiie

The My Babiie travel system is a great choice If you're seeking a complete system. This bundle can be used from birth. It comes with an infant car, carrycot and pushchair in one. This car seat is a fantastic option for toddlers and newborns due to its wide base and i-Size compatibility. The seat is also fully reclinable, which will allow your child to sleep while on the move. It comes with a large, extendable hood that protects your child from sun.

The My Babiie MB250 is easy to fold and can be used with the seat, carrycot or carrier attached. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver. It folds by one hand. It's also compact, fitting into most small vehicles. It comes with many accessories such as a changing bag as well as a rain cover, and a coffee holder.

My Babiie is known for its fashionable products, which were created in collaboration with celebrities mums. The Belgravia Rose Gold and Black travel system is a prime example, and was created with Christina Milian. Even if celebrity alliances aren't for you this is a comprehensive set with plenty of features to keep your family happy.

This My Babiie MB500 i-Size Spin car seat is a top-rated product, which has been tested to the highest standards. It is suitable for infants from birth to around 4 years old and can be connected to the chassis using the use of ISOFIX connectors. It is also compatible with the My Babiie Explorer MB52, available with three trendy fabrics, and comes with an adjustable seat, a newborn insert, and a tall hood. If you're ready for your baby from the car seat to the stroller, the seat simply clicks onto the chassis using two buttons to either side.

Bugaboo Bee

The Bugaboo Bee is a stylish practical, affordable, and stylish pushchair. It's been around since 2007 and was recently relaunched with the new Bee 6 model. The major difference between the previous models is that it now features a height adjustable backrest and a larger sun canopy and an articulating system that is circular, making it easier to move the seat and turn it towards you or away from you.

The Bee 6 is also a much narrower vehicle, which makes it great for getting on public transport or for navigating those city streets that are difficult to navigate. Plus its iconic yellow hue makes it easy for people to recognize you on the sidewalk, and for Deliveroo cyclists to spot you when they're speeding down the street.

It's also a joy to drive, with responsive steering. The suspension is smooth and pleasant. I also appreciated the spacious and deep basket that is ideal for grocery shopping and is easily accessed regardless of whether the seat is facing you or away.

The Bee's durability and strength is another aspect that impressed me. The handle bar is comfortable to hold and the buggy is simply a pleasure to use. It's evident that this buggy was designed to last for generations.

Of course it's not cheap - the Bee costs PS1000 at retail price but it's also much less than other strollers of the highest quality. Considering its features and quality of construction I believe it's worth the price. Especially for those who are more concerned about fashion than they are about function.

Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double

The Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double is a jogger with stadium-style seating for two children. It is compatible with a range of brands and will fit one car seat. It is more expensive than other strollers on this list however, it has a huge storage basket and a high quality score. It also comes with a bumper that can be used as toys or as an area to rest.

This stroller has a sleek design and is easy to push. The three huge wheels are fitted with air-filled tires that allow for jogging or navigating difficult terrain effortless. It's lightweight, and has a great ergonomic handbar, a footbrake and brakes that can be pushed or squeezed. The only downsides to this bike is that it does not recline and the canopy does not cover the entire seat.

Another advantage of this stroller is that it can be converted to an infant stroller by adding the optional bassinet. It comes with a large shopping basket, which is ideal for grabbing groceries while you are returning home. It is also extremely sturdy and can be used as a jogging stroller from the beginning and last for many years.

graco-ezlite-ultimate-easy-to-use-lightwIt's a bit big and bulky to fit through narrow doors or into the boot of a car and is therefore best suited for families with a large garage or driveway and who don't mind lugging it around. The cost could be a deterrent for some. It is not compatible with an infant car seats, so you'll need to purchase a bassinet separately for the first 8 months.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)