How To Horny Webcam Models With Minimum Effort And Still Leave People Amazed > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이펫자랑 | How To Horny Webcam Models With Minimum Effort And Still Leave People …

페이지 정보

작성자 Kristie Beavers 작성일24-09-20 13:11

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) YourDomain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Tapping the "Cam To Cam" link will start a small version of our in-browser radio resource. If you'd like to communicate your cam with the broadcaster, essentially choose your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to render your cam attainable for the broadcaster to launch viewing. Simply the broadcaster would be able to watch your rod, and not anyone else in the place. We understand that you might be hunting to share both video and audio using the Cam to Cam feature. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you engage with commentators on a whole new level– live on cam.

Obtain a Cam2Cam Private Show to knowledge survive videos talk with your favorite journalist in the privacy and safety of a Private Show. Cam2Cam Secret Exhibits include total audio and video, consequently commentators can see and notice you just as well as you can see and hear them! What does Cam2Cam price? Cam2Cam is a free element– there is no additional key charge for enabling Cam2Cam during a Personal Show. Exclusive Indicates cost tokens per minute, at a rate decided by the journalist. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Just the broadcaster that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with does observe you. Can Private Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Spies did still be able to notice the broadcaster, but only the journalist can observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may find the option for Cam2Cam when you request a Personal Exhibit with a journalist, if the broadcaster has Cam2Cam requests enabled.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)