24-Hours To Improve Cheap Pushchairs > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이홈자랑 | 24-Hours To Improve Cheap Pushchairs

페이지 정보

작성자 Lieselotte 작성일24-07-09 03:59

본문

Cheap Pushchairs

There are many things to consider when choosing the ideal pushchair. What is suitable for your outdoor lifestyle may not be suited to urban living. A pushchair that glides across shiny store floors might be unable to handle muddy terrain.

baby-jogger-summit-x3-all-terrain-jogginIf you're planning baby number two then a travel system that can be made into a twin pushchair is perfect. These are designed to expand with your bambino and are typically used from birth to six months.

iCandy Peach

This luxurious stroller has been popular with famous mothers and offers a remarkable amount of features for the money. It is suitable for babies because of the spacious carrycot and can be transformed into a twin pushchair by using innovative adaptors. The premium knitted jersey fabrics have modern soft and durable look. A large canopy and multi-position recliner seat provide baby with maximum comfort, while a handy zip pocket can be used to store the essentials. Elevators raise the seat unit making it a highchair-on-the-go that lets parents roll up and dine in restaurants. It also comes with a chic footmuff as well as a changing bag for an all-in-one travel system.

The Peach 7's aluminium chassis is lighter than most pushchairs. Its puncture-proof polyurethane tires are designed to handle any terrain from slick pavements and sports grounds to parks and muddy paths. The suspension has been made softer to provide comfort, both for the child and the parent. The front wheels can be swiveled so that it is easier to turn corners with just one hand. Its small footprint and tight turning circle mean it is able to easily navigate narrow hallways and shop aisles, so it is ideal for city life.

This model comes in a range of colours and styles, including iCandy Black Special Edition. The fabric and chassis are black for an all-black appearance. It comes with an integrated cup holder and is compatible to the iCandy Cuddler and iCandy Sidekick Stroller. It can be purchased from iCandy directly for PS1,149, or from third-party retailers like Babythingz.

Babyzen YOYO2

The Babyzen YOYO2 is a simple, no-nonsense pram that offers ease of use and convenience in a lightweight and fashionable shell. This is the ideal stroller for those who are city dweller and take the tube frequently, if you want to fold the pushchair and store it in your trunk while driving, or you're looking for an easy stroller that can be taken out just you and your baby. It's also eco-friendly.

The YOYO 2 starts at PS399 for the chassis and the 6+ color pack and the newborn bassinet, or a branded car seat (sold separately) and you'll be spending close to PS800 for a complete travel system. It's similar to other 'urban pushchairs like the Bugaboo Bee 6 Bugaboo Bee 6

YOYO 2 is super compact when folded. It measures 52 x 44x18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 inches). It fits into the baggage allowances for cabin baggage set by most airlines. It is also one of the few double strollers that can be used from birth with the addition of either the newborn bassinet or the 0+ or Newborn fabric pack.

It comes with small wheels that work best on grass and pavements, but can also be used on bumpier terrain, though adventurous families may want to consider a model with all-terrain wheels. It also has a neat trick that the handle bar can be tucked away, so you can take your YOYO 2 to the table in a restaurant, and then sit down.

The YOYO 2, with its low turn ratio, is among the strollers that is easy to maneuver. It requires two people to fold and unfold. It cannot be pulled by its wheels when folded, as other umbrella pushchairs.

My Babiie

If you're looking for an entire travel system, the My Babiie is the perfect choice. It is designed to be used right from birth and includes a car seat, carrycot and pushchair all in one. This car seat is an excellent choice for newborns or toddlers, thanks to its large base and i-Size compatibility. The seat is also fully reclinable, which will allow your child to take a nap while on the move. It has a large extendable hood that protects them from the sun.

The My Babiie MB250 stroller is simple to use and folds with the carrier, carrycot or seat attached. It's SONARIN Lightweight White Stroller Stylish Compact Buggy and easy to maneuver. It can be folded using just one hand. It's also compact pushchair, fitting into many small vehicles. It comes with a variety of accessories, including a changing bag, rain cover and cup holder.

My Babiie is known for its chic products, which were created in collaboration with celebrities mums. The Belgravia Rose Gold and Black travel system is a prime example, and was created with Christina Milian. But, even if celebrity partnerships aren't your thing this is an excellent all-rounder that has plenty of features to make your family members happy.

This My Babiie MB500 iSize Spin car seat has been tested according to the highest standards. It's suitable for babies from birth until around 4 years and can be fitted to the chassis with the use of ISOFIX connectors. It is also compatible with the My Babiie Explorer MB52, which is available with three trendy fabrics, and comes with a seat that can be folded flat and a newborn insert and a tall hood. When you're ready to transfer your child from the car seat into the stroller, simply click the seat onto the chassis by pressing two buttons on either side.

Bugaboo Bee

Stylish, practical and affordable The Bugaboo Bee is one of the top pushchairs available on the market. It's been in use since 2007 and recently went through an overhaul with the new Bee 6. The main differences between previous models is the height-adjustable backrest, larger sun canopy and the circular joint system that makes it easier to move your seat towards or away from you.

The Bee 6 is also a smaller car which makes it ideal to squeeze into public transport and getting round those city streets that are difficult to navigate. Additionally its iconic yellow hue will make it easy for people to recognize you on the sidewalk and for Deliveroo cyclists to spot you when they're speeding down the street.

It's also a joy to drive, thanks to its responsive steering. The suspension is smooth and comfortable. I also loved the large and deep basket, which is perfect for grocery trips and that it can be easily accessible whether the seat is facing you or away.

The Bee's solidity and durability is another aspect that impressed me. The handle bar is fun to hold and the design of the pushchair oozes quality. It's evident that this buggy has been designed to last for a long time.

Of course all of this isn't inexpensively - the Bee costs PS1000 at retail price, but it's much cheaper than other top-end strollers. It's well worth the cost, considering its features and build. Especially for those who are as concerned about style as they are about function.

Baby Jogger Urban Glide Double

The Baby Jogger Urban Glide 2 Double Jogger comes with stadium-style seating that can hold two children. It is compatible with a range of brands and can fit one car seat. It's more expensive than the other strollers listed, however it is awarded the highest marks for quality and features a very large storage basket. It also comes with a bumper that can be used as toys or as an area to rest.

This stroller is sleek and easy to egg push chair. Its three enormous wheels have air-filled tires which make jogging and traversing rough terrain easy. It's also extremely lightweight and features a great ergonomic handlebar, a foot brake, and a hand brake that can be pushed or squeezed. The only downsides are that the seats aren't reclined and the canopy doesn't fully cover the seats.

This stroller can be converted into a light baby pram by adding an optional bassinet. It comes with a huge shopping basket, which is ideal for grabbing items returning to your home. It is extremely sturdy and can be used from the beginning as the jogging walking.

graco-stadium-duo-tandem-double-pushchaiIt's too large and bulky to fit through narrow doors or a tiny boot. It's best for families who have a large driveway or garage and don't mind carrying it around. The price may also be a deterrent for some. It is not compatible with the infant car seat which means you'll need to buy a bassinet on its own for the first 8 months.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)