10 Mobile Apps That Are The Best For Treating ADD > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

싱나벼룩시장 | 10 Mobile Apps That Are The Best For Treating ADD

페이지 정보

작성자 Judson 작성일24-07-10 00:53

본문

i-want-great-care-logo.pngTreating Add

Treatment of add includes counseling, medication and education. Medications for attention deficit disorder (ADD) are usually stimulant drugs such as methylphenidate, amphetamine and dextroamphetamine-amphetamine (Adderall XR, Vyvanse). Atomoxetine, guanfacine and other non-stimulants are available.

Cognitive behavioral therapy is employed undiagnosed adhd in adults treatment counseling for Adhd Symptoms Adults Treatment with ADD. This helps you identify and replace thoughts that are automatic or unfounded with positive ones. Family therapy and marriage counseling can also help you deal with challenges in your life and improve communication.

Behavioral therapy

Behavioral therapy is a science-based treatment for many mental illnesses. It generally involves working with a therapist in order to identify the problematic behavior and devise strategies to address these. These strategies often involve changing a bad behavior with a better one. Different types of behavioral therapy are available that include operant conditioning, classical conditioning and Aversion therapy. Other kinds of behavior therapy include cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) as well as dialogical behavior therapy(DBT), and the rational emotive behaviour therapy (REBT). Behavioral therapy is often confined to a time limit and focuses on specific goals that aid in making progress over time.

Operant conditioning, as an example, teaches people to associate a stimulus with a specific effect. Classical conditioning, on the other hand, teaches people to associate a particular feeling with an action.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)