You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Secrets > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이펫자랑 | You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Secrets

페이지 정보

작성자 Gary 작성일24-07-11 14:49

본문

My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

A stylish stroller designed by Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. The bassinet, car seat and stroller are suitable for babies and can be modified as your family grows.

It's incredibly easy to steer, comes with a huge basket and is a great value for money. It is also equipped with a comfy footmuff, cup holder, and rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is a striking stylish stroller designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers. This stroller is ideal for your baby's first year thanks to its large lie-flat seat. The large hood that is fully extended offers baby the perfect shade to relax or play away from the elements. With an umbrella-style classic fold, a great manoeuvrability feature and a great height-adjustable handlebar, this stroller is a real treat to push. The MB02 comes with a rain cover and cupholder as well as a changing bag for free. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here to find out more.

Click here to see the specifications sheet of MB02.

MB51

The MB51 is a great choice for TOWIE fans who are seeking a low-cost stroller to the high-end strollers. It is lightweight and steerable on different terrains. It also comes with an enormous shopping basket. It also has a comfortable seat and handles that are adjustable for easy pushing. The hood is large enough for children to enjoy shade, away from crowds and the weather.

This chic quilted Champagne and Black stroller design from Billie Faiers forms part of her "Signature Range" at my Babiie stroller Babiie. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller comes packed with exceptional features, making it perfect for any journey with a baby (with its full reclining). The stroller is extremely maneuverable because of its lockable swivelling front wheels, a shopping basket and locks for the swivelling wheels on the front.

The My Babiie MB51 has a three-position hood that can be extended to protect your child from the elements. You'll still be able to see your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. It also comes with a free handy cup holder, rain cover, and cozy footmuffs to always be prepared for any weather condition.

Georgina is a writer, editor and journalist who frequently contributes to publications such as Family Traveller and Metro writing about travel and parenting. She is also the mother of two daughters, so she is a first-hand expert on everything from finding the best baby strollers strollers to managing toddler tantrums. She loves to put her expertise to use to assist families in finding products that meet their requirements. She is eager to share her enthusiasm about exploring the world, whether it's to do with travel, everyday life, or simply experimenting with something new.

X4 Compact

This stroller was created in collaboration with Billie's Faiers and is part of her Signature Range. It comes with a comfortable footmuff and a newborn insert. It also comes with an holder for cups, a rain cover and changing bag. This stunning Aqua/ Black stroller is suitable for use from birth thanks to its flat seat, and an extensive UPF 50+ canopy to keep your baby safe from the sun. The adjustable height of the leatherette handles makes it easy to push, and with a super smooth ride and great basket, it's the perfect choice for families who are on the move!

We were awestruck by this stroller, despite a few minor issues. It was lightweight easy to fold and we had a wonderful ride. It's a great thing to bring along on your next trip as it fits in the overhead lockers of your airline. (Please consult with your airline prior to travel). Sammy's favorite part was the ease to push even when reclined on the backrest. Baby Elsie fell into a deep sleep a few times, so she was clearly happy and content!

graco-stadium-duo-tandem-double-pushchaiThe X4's luxurious cabin is incredibly quiet and well-appointed, though it's not as spacious as the X3's. The rear legroom of the X4 is small and offers less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic foot) than the more practical X3 (36.4). The X4 is a serious speed machine, sporting an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard. The X4 also comes with a warranty that is superior to the standard segment's warranty, and includes free scheduled maintenance. We'd like to have more advanced safety features.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)