You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Secrets > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이펫자랑 | You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Secrets

페이지 정보

작성자 Ernest 작성일24-07-11 07:49

본문

my babiie stroller (Check Out farmpimple16.bravejournal.net) Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

A stylish stroller designed by Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. The matching bassinet car seat, stroller and bassinet are suitable for babies and can be adapted as your family grows.

It is easy to steer and comes with a large storage basket. It is also a great value for money. It includes a footmuff and cup holder, as well as a rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is a striking stylish stroller designed in collaboration with Billie Faiers. Suitable from birth thanks to the full lie-flat seat and newborn insert this stroller is ideal for your baby. The huge hood when fully extended gives baby the perfect shaded space to relax or play away from the elements. With a classic umbrella-style fold, excellent manoeuvrability, and a remarkably adjustable height handlebar this stroller is a real treat to push. With a free rain cover with a cupholder, changing bag and changing bag the MB02 is an all round lightweight superstar. Pushchair Expert has awarded it their Best Umbrella Stroller Award 2017. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Product Description: Click here to view the MB02's specifications sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is the perfect stroller for TOWIE-lovers who are seeking a value alternative to the famous strollers. It is lightweight, steerable across different terrains, and comes with a good-sized shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seating and handles that are adjustable for easy pushing. Its large hood allows children to enjoy shade, Prams away from weather and crowds.

Billie Faiers' "Signature Range" includes this chic quilted Champagne & Black stroller. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller comes packed with exceptional features, making it ideal for any trip with a baby (with its full reclining). With lockable swivelling front wheels as well as a handy shopping basket, this stroller is extremely maneuverable.

The My Babiie MB51 has a 3-position extendable hood to shield your child from the elements. You'll be able to view your precious cargo through our handy viewing window. It also comes with a handy cup holder, rain cover, and comfortable footmuffs so you can always be ready for any weather condition.

Georgina is a journalist, writer, editor, and editor who regularly contributes to the likes of Family Traveller and Metro writing about travel and parenting. She is also the mother of two daughters, so she is a first-hand expert on everything from finding the best baby prams to navigating toddler tantrums. She is passionate about putting her experience to use to assist families in finding the perfect product for their individual requirements. She is eager to share her enthusiasm for discovering the world whether it's with traveling, daily life, or simply experimenting with something new.

X4 Compact

This stroller was developed in collaboration with Billie Fairies and is part of her Signature Range. It comes with a comfortable footmuff and a newborn insert. It also comes with a cup holder, rain cover and changing bag. This beautiful Aqua/Black stroller is suitable for babies from birth, with its lie-flat seat and large extendable UPF50plus canopy. Leatherette handles that can be adjusted to height make it easy to push and with a smooth ride and a great basket, it's a winner for families who are on the move!

We loved this stroller despite a few minor problems. It was so lightweight and quick to fold and the suspension all round provided a great ride. It's a great thing to bring along on your next trip as it fits in the overhead lockers of your airline. (Please check with your carrier prior to travelling). Sammy liked how easy it was to push the chair, even with the backrest reclined. Baby Elsie fell asleep a few times, so it was evident that she was at ease and content!

hauck-runner-black-neon-robust-all-terraThe X4's cabin is a bit quiet and well-appointed but not as spacious as the X3. The rear legroom is a bit cramped, and the X4 has less cargo space behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more pragmatic sibling (36.4). The X4 is an impressive speed machine, with an eight-speed transmission as standard. The X4 also comes with a guarantee which is more than the average segment warranty and includes free scheduled maintenance. We'd like to have more advanced safety features, but.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)