Times Are Changing: How To Horny Webcam Models New Skills > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

나만의여행정보 | Times Are Changing: How To Horny Webcam Models New Skills

페이지 정보

작성자 Hilton 작성일24-07-21 10:12

본문

How to Cam To Cam( C2C) Your-Domain To show your cam to another user, for instance when in a private show with a broadcaster, click the "Cam To Cam" link. Visiting the "Cam To Cam" link will begin a small version of our in-browser broadcasting device. If you'd like to communicate your cam with the broadcaster, just chose your webcam and click 'Start Broadcasting' to generate your cam attainable for the broadcaster to start viewing. Simply the broadcaster would be able to watch your microphone, and not anyone else in the chamber. We understand that you might be aiming to promote both video and audio employing the Cam to Cam characteristic. Right now, the feature is set up to allow video sharing only, so the mute button might appear, but it wo n't be clickable to unmute the audio. Cam2Cam lets you communicate with commentators on a whole new level– live on microphone.

Demand a Cam2Cam Private Show to knowledge live video skype with your favorite journalist in the protection and health of a Secret Show. Cam2Cam Personal Exhibits include complete audio and video, therefore commentators can see and notice you just as well as you can see and discover them! What does Cam2Cam expense? Cam2Cam is a free characteristic– there is no extra token price for enabling Cam2Cam during a Secret Show. Exclusive Indicates cost cryptocurrencies per minute, at a rate decided by the broadcaster. Who can see me on Cam2Cam? Merely the presenter that you request a Cam2Cam Private Show with does see you. Does Personal Show Spies see me while on Cam2Cam? No. Informants will still be able to see the broadcaster, but only the broadcaster can observe you. How do I request a Cam2Cam Private Show? You may find the box for Cam2Cam when you request a Non-public Demonstrate with a journalist, if the journalist has Cam2Cam pleas enabled.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)