Why Irobot Cleaner Is Much More Hazardous Than You Think > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

마이홈자랑 | Why Irobot Cleaner Is Much More Hazardous Than You Think

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilburn Benes 작성일24-07-28 03:04

본문

iRobot Cleaner Review

iRobot cleaners can learn about your cleaning habits and suggest schedules that fit your requirements. They can also recommend things you'd never think of, such as extra cleaning during allergy season.

Watch Roomba for a while and you'll be able to see it follow walls and looks for furniture edges. It uses tracking sensors to locate your home and develop a cleaning plan.

iRobot Roomba Combo i5/i5+

iRobot Combo i5/i5+ Robot Vacuum and Mop is designed to clean your floors with a single pass. The 4-stage cleaning system it uses is more advanced than sweeping and vacuuming. It removes both dirt and microscopic particles to provide you with the most clean floors you can get.

The Combo i5/i5+ can be used with any Alexa-, Siri-, or Google Assistant enabled device1. You can begin or stop cleaning sessions by speaking to your voice. It also can detect the unique layout of your home and create a Smart Map to help you get a better clean. The app lets you create "Keep Out Zones" which stop robots from circling specific areas, like the pile of cables or pet waste.

html>
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)