The end of The Ride? > 싱나톡톡

인기검색어  #망리단길  #여피  #잇텐고

싱나톡톡

나만의여행정보 | The end of The Ride?

페이지 정보

작성자 Everett 작성일24-07-30 04:54

본문

The Fisher Body Works was according to David, the home of the vehicle market in Detroit. It was among the earlier car factory to still exist. I had visualized all of it established for Model T Fords however it had undoubtedly been modernized because it was first developed as it had some quite up to date equipment in it. The place does not look all that big from the outdoors, being just six stories high, but those are high stories and it is a whole block long. The within is much more intriguing than the outside. In Detroit our first stop was downtown, then the outstanding Michigan Central Station and finally the Fisher Body works. Fisher body works. An extremely early Detroit vehicle factory. From out back you begin to get an idea of the size of the place. Lots of air vents around back too. There were the obvious indications of desertion, substantial holes in walls, trees growing in the cracks and huge holes in fences.

Well they didn't keep the area clear. There was very little to see on the ground level, which was all right because there was quite bad light down there. Not excellent for photography. Darkness on the ground flooring. The second floor was better. Note the separated wood cobbles on the floor. Buildings like this utilized wooden cobbles to soak up vibration from heavy machinery and to decrease noise levels. Quite dark, webpage I like this image for the pattern of peeling paint on the fire doors. David provides a scale to the location. There was naturally entire piles of debris cluttering the place. In some areas it looked rather bare. A good clear photo of the 3rd flooring of the building looking from the front of the building to the back. Office location on the fourth flooring. Lots of nice old windows and doors panes. I presume this was once a draughtsman's workplace where they designed automobiles.

Note the vehicle on the wall on the right. More workshops or workplaces. You can barely make it out in the image, however this room had a floor with a noticeable slope towards the middle. The supports under this flooring had actually probably collapsed. We chose not to walk on this flooring. This is the very first time I have seen a concrete structure in a state of collapse like this. Frequently they are quite stable. Peeling paint and toilets. Exit to the dodgy stairway from hell. There were two stairs in this abandoned structure, and both were missing their hand rails. Inside the dodgy staircase from hell. You could quickly look down a full six stories. One incorrect action and you would head down the middle. The huge giant automobile lifting elevator shaft. The windows of the building were a light blue in some places, casting a cool light inside. Big huge empty areas on level five. Sun shining in the windows.

The hole in the floor here comes down to the level below. I presume a chain or belt for powering machinery here came up from the lower level. A close up of those ducts shows they excavated air from the levels below. Note when again using wood cobbles on the flooring. Tables and wooden debris. While stacks of building wood 2 by 4 were left here. Level 5 air con. Entrance to the 2 big lifts on level 5. Most levels had these doors missing. Detroit through a damaged window. Level 6. The action loaded top floor. Big chunky machinery, tunnels 6 stories above ground. Hidden secret passages. Cool! Top floor vehicle baking oven. I have to tank David for encouraging me to come up here when I hesitated of the staircase from hell which had no guard rails at all. It was really simple to think of turning this track into a really cool ghost train trip.

Note the broken up wood cobbles on the floor. A nice clear photo of the 3rd flooring of the building looking from the front of the building to the back. The hole in the flooring here comes down to the level below. Note as soon as again the use of wooden cobbles on the floor. Top flooring car baking oven.
의견을 남겨주세요 !

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 Copyright © i-singna.com All rights reserved.
그누보드5
아이싱나!(i-singna) 이메일문의 : gustlf87@naver.com
아이싱나에 관한 문의는 메일로 부탁드립니다 :)